Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Looking Tach sensor on a 496HO motor. Tach reads zero

Customer Question

Looking for the Tach sensor on a 496HO motor. Tach reads zero wondered where the sensor comes off the motor
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Want to know if its possible a wire is off on the motor to the tach....if so where that wire would be located. The wires to the Tach on the dash are all connected, Tach was working prior to mechanic crawling on engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still WAITING for my answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANKS - BUT I'm just going to dispute the purchase and get my answer some place else...
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different reasons. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Thanks,
Joe