Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

2013 Sea Ray 540 with Cummins Diesels and Zeuss drive. Ran

Customer Question

2013 Sea Ray 540 with Cummins Diesels and Zeuss drive. Ran the boat up to 2400 RPM on both engines but the boat only made 15 knots. I verified both engines on line and the "Dock" mode was not engaged. Why is my boat so slow?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different reasons. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,
Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No one has answered my question.
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

It does not appear that you are able to view my replies, so for now I am going to step out of this question and hopefully another expert can assist you.

Best of luck with the problem.

Thanks,

Joe