Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

2000 56 sea ray sedan .fuel burn please 610 hp vs 800 hp @

Customer Question

2000 56 sea ray sedan .fuel burn please 610 hp vs 800 hp @ diff rpm?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different reasons. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,
Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please do.
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

With the 800's your going to be in the 60gph range at cruise and wot 80-100, this all greatly depends on water levels, tender, fuel level, all add on options/equipment that all adds to the overall weight of the vessel. I do not have any info on 600hp engines for this model.

Thanks,

Joe