Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I just bought a brand new 2014 ranger 519c third trip all

Customer Question

I just bought a brand new 2014 ranger 519c third trip all day automatic bilge pump comes on lots of water
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

If there is actually water in the hull that is turning that pump on then that means there is a leak somewhere such as a water holding tank or something that goes through the hull allowing water in or a water hose leaking. This means you will need to inspect inside the hull and locate the source of the leak, if this is brand new/under warranty and you have no made any modifications then you may wish to return to the dealer to locate the problem. One thing to make sure is that the drain plug(s) are in the transom/hull and not removed thus allowing water in.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.