Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

My motor mounts and spares are wet how do I find out the

Customer Question

My motor mounts and spares are wet how do I find out the layout of the spares for my boat it a wellcraft elit 21 ft 1986? Thank you
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Any "wood" should be the stringers not the mounts, the mounts are metal/metal-rubber. You would need to make the stringer repairs and mount the new mounts in place also aligning the engine and drive via an alignment tool. I think that is as least what you were asking as I was a little confused on spare motor mounts but saying they are wet.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.