Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I have a 2000 210 Sunesta. Recently the stern light blew

Customer Question

I have a 2000 210 Sunesta. Recently the stern light blew after getting clipped on a low bridge. When this happened all of the instruments and lights went out also. Is there a main breaker reset switch somewhere? The dealer told me there was but I can not locate it anywhere.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

On your "DC" panel you will find a breaker for the lights. There may be secondary fuses as well. The fuses/breakers are usually a tiny round thing next to the switch for the lights and when not then there is a fuse panel located inside the console/helm. The breakers if on the console will look like this with either a white or black tip: http://www.grainger.com/product/CARLING-TECHNOLOGIES-Circuit-BreakerThermal-Circuit-4VA77

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your reply did not help bc it did not tell me anything that I did not already know. I ended up having to take the boat to the dealership where it was purchased to get the problem fixed. Thank you for your effort.
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

On this small of a vessel there is either the breakers or fuses as I explained in those locations, I do realize that it can be hard to tell where they may be until you actually see them. Glad you got the problem sorted.

Thanks,

Joe