Tan
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Experience:  40 yrs. experience with complete engine repairs both inboard/outboard and MerCruiser Certified Technician.
25721800

I have an evinrude 115 according to the cover. the make and

Customer Question

I have an evinrude 115 according to the cover. the make and model plate is missing. I did locate the silver plug on the motor. Can you help me with the make and model year ect. by this number? g3519393. thanks
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

Hate to tell you this but there is no way to identify these engines unless you have the model number or can post pictures of the engine.

The number you posted is just a serial number and there is no way to to identify the engine by that number.

Now these engines use the same parts for allot of years. Depending what you need we might be able to get an idea of the year with some pictures. But that is the only way we are going to be able to identify this engine. So can you post some pictures and list the parts you need please?