Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

REQUESTS A DIAGNOSIS OF WHY S 2006 V22 TIGE WON'T TAKE

Customer Question

REQUESTS A DIAGNOSIS OF WHY HIS 2006 V22 TIGE WON'T TAKE THROTTLE. IT RAN WELL LAST SUMMER. HE TOOK IT TO BAKES MARINE FOR A WINTERIZE & OIL CHANGE. BAKES ALSO COMMISSIONED IT FOR THIS SEASON W/ AN IMPELLER CHANGE. HE TOOK IT OUT. IT STARTED UP AND GOES INTO GEAR, BUT WOULDN'T TAKE THROTTLE INPUT. HE TOOK IT BACK TO BAKES. THEY FOUND 8 CODES. AND STARTED WORKING WITH MARINE POWER. HE WAS UNHAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE, SO HE TOOK IT TO SEATTLE WATER SPORTS FOR FURTHER DIAG. THEY PUT SOME DIAG TIME INTO IT, BUT WERE UNABLE TO DETERMINE THE CAUSE. UPON SPEAKING WITH CHRIS AND REX, IT SOUNDS LIKE A VOLTAGE DIFFERENTIAL BETWEEN THE BATTERIES HAS TRIPPED FAULT CODES. Any Ideas?
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
never mind, this doesn't work
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different things including the amount of the deposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question, number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed info and so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,
Joe