Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

1999 silverton 330 flybridge sink, water shut off valve

Customer Question

1999 silverton 330 flybridge sink, water shut off valve locations. is there more than 1 ? no water to flybridge sink
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Check for a valve directly under that sink, next check the water pump for output on the line to that sink and remove the line, open the faucet and blow air through to check for a restriction. Some pumps work off of pressure in the system and when low it turns on and pumps no matter what line so long as there is a need for pressure/flow, others utilize wiring in the faucet as the valve and if it is bad, having a problem or wiring/power/ground issue then it will not supply water as the valve will not open. Remove aerator from faucet and confirm screen is not clogged.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.