Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

What is the temperature range Yamaha M1 marine engine, 1052

Customer Question

What is the temperature range for the Yamaha M1 marine engine, 1052 cc. Want to add temp guages to my 2009 Yamaha 232 limited S boat.
Respond to:***@******.***
Thank you
Jim key
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

It greatly depends on water temperature however the normal you will see will be around 130-150/160 on the top end, in most cases you will run between 140/150 deg f. Now, when running at idle for longer periods you may drop down to 100 or so as well.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Hello and good morning Jim,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Thank you!

- Joe