Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

What jets should I use in a 115 Mercury outboard mother at

Customer Question

What jets should I use in a 115 Mercury outboard mother at 6400 feet above sea level
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

According to the jet size charts for this engine you can use the standard 0.076 jet up to 5000 feet. And then at 7500 ft you drop to a .072. If you were at 6400 feet, I would try the stock jets and see how they do. If the engine ends up running to rich then drop down to the .072

I think that should do it. But I work for tips so I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you
Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking in. No rating has been put through yet. Did you still need help with this issue? The website has already charged you, but they have not credited me yet for helping you out. So I wanted to make sure I got all your questions on the issue answered for you.

Thanks,
Jason