Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Looking video on how to replace my fuel pump on my 2006 496

Customer Question

Looking for a video on how to replace my fuel pump on my 2006 496 mag hor Cruiser engine
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I would need the full engine model and serial numbers to reference the engine. For now I can say that it also depends on high or low pump, such as if the one in the cooler for instance would require removing the cover for access, but again I would need the info to give exact details.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different things including the amount of the deposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question, number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed info and so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I may not have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead of you not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe