Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I need a new seat cushion 22.5 sea Ray. It's the one in the

Customer Question

I need a new seat cushion for a 22.5 sea Ray. It's the one in the back that covers the engine hatch
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Is this just a flat cushion?

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is with the sea Ray logo on it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's in the white vinyl
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

Finding one oem would be very hard, from time to time things pop up on different searay sites such as flounderpounder however it is not common. Being what this is you can simply visit an upholstery shop that works in marine vinyl and they can make a cushion for you including the searay logo. What you do need to know though is that if all the other vinyl is older then there is a very good chance the newer will not match exactly and there is nothing that can be done as it is not that it is different but age and sun have changed it's appearance, this would then have someone either being ok with that or changing all the upholstery to new as to match. These places can build you a new cushion from scratch, it is what they do for a living and is what is done when a part is not available or as another option.

Thanks,

Joe

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

Thanks,

Joe