Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

How do I remove the main salon tv from my 2004 43' silverton

Customer Question

How do I remove the main salon tv from my 2004 43' silverton motor yacht?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for usingjustanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with yourconcern today.

These are installed in various ways, the more common are having to remove the trim, in some cases these simply unscrew, in others they are more complicated such as having to break off the wood and replace it, if the trim is screwed on then you will find screws on the front, sides or back of the unit (including filled holes). If they are in a motorized lift then it is just a matter of unbolting them from the lift and disconnecting the cables.

I am just seeing if youstill need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see thatyour question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if youstill needed help.

In some cases a questionmay sit due to several different things including the amount of thedeposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question,number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed infoand so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need helpthat I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I maynot have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead ofyou not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out andattempt to help you.

At this time please feelfree when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working withme, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me knowexactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank u
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

No problem.

Have a good afternoon.

- Joe