Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a center console with twin 05 225's. It had been

Customer Question

I have a center console with twin 05 225's. It had been sitting for 3mos. Prior to launching it I changed all filters & fluids, turned the by hand via the flywheel & off we went.
After about a half hour the starboard engine wouldn't turn up to the same rpm's as the port. I had this problem about a year ago with the port. At that time it was the priminary fuel pump, so I assumed it was a fuel problem.
Got back to the dock & checked the oil. It was about 3 times over the high level mark & an emulsion of water & oil. Checked compression on all cylinders & within 8 lbs. of each [email protected]#.
Two years ago I had both engines rehabbed for the problem on exhaust manifold/oil pan deteriotion.
Any input greatly appreciated
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?
I read what you wrote. What kinds of questions did you have for me?