Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I need to know how $ to shave the 2 heads and block on 250

Customer Question

I need to know how $ to shave the 2 heads and block on 250 hp mercury moter if I send you the parts
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
If you send these parts to a shop you must also figure in the shipping on top of everything, walking these parts into a machine shop your not just going to do a shave/decking but also want to have them tested and everything else that they do, for two heads and a block your most likely looking around $4-500.00 or so, possibly a little more or a little less depending on what is done and what the labor rate is, the amount I gave could be way off due to different rates and different fees that each shop charges.
We are only a service and are not a facility that actually takes in customers parts. With that said, I'd be happy to look up machine shops for you near your location if you would like.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.