Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a searay 270 sun dancer. When I start the boat the

Customer Question

I have a searay 270 sun dancer. When I start the boat the buzzer goes off like always. But now I start the buzzer goes off and then 10 seconds later it comes on and stays on. All gauges read good oil pressure good, charging good, engine temp good, engine compartment dry and no fumes and co2 meters operating good.
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have also read and checked all manuals and no help. I am thinking a faulty buzzer, so I unhooked it, it was located behind the gauges on dash.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Which engine do you have in the boat, can I get a model or serial number on it

Is the buzzer solid, or is it beeping a pattern?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jason this is Randy. It's a solid beep its stay constant. Never heard before. It's a searay 270 with a 454 v8 and a Mercury out drive. Fluid levels good in out drive bottle on engine. It's a 1998.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hi Randy. Is this a fuel injected engine, or carburetd If you have the serial number that would be best.