Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I own a 1994 Mercury 150 Ser # OG110561 that has two modules

Customer Question

I own a 1994 Mercury 150 Ser # ***** that has two modules one on top of motor one on port side. Which one is the Idle Stabilizer ? Thanks
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

A lot of times on these engines the idle stabilizer gets removed, so there might not be one on the engine. But if there is one, the stabilizer is the box that has 3 wires on it. The wire colors would be a black, red with white stripe, and white with black stripe.

I think that should do it. But I work for tips so I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the start and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you
Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking in. I see that no rating has been put through yet so I wanted to make sure I got all of your questions answered. If there was anything else on the issue feel free to ask.
Thank you,
Jason
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Just checking in. Did you have any further questions on your issue? The website has charged you, so I do want to make sure I get all your questions answered.