Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

We have a volvo penta 230 that we recently purchased. It

Customer Question

We have a volvo penta 230 that we recently purchased. It seemed to be a good runner but we have started to notice a few things and then last night the temperature starting coming up on the guage. It has been consistently running at 180 degree but now is 200-220. We stopped using it within within minutes of the guage showing increases in temp. We came home checked all the fluids and found that there is not fluid-bone dry in heat exchanger
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Have you refilled the heat exchanger and re-run it to see if it does in fact loose antifreeze?

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello. It looks like you read my reply and logged off. Did you still need help with this?