Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Have a 2005 yamaha LX 210 jet boat one engine is stalling

Customer Question

have a 2005 yamaha LX 210 jet boat one engine is stalling
Category: Boat
Expert:  RSRBOB replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. I am RSRBOB and am happy to help you diagnose and repair your LX210 Yamaha Jet Boat.

I would like some more details on this particular symptom. I would like to know when it stalls. Does it stall under steady cruise, while idling, on acceleration, on decel, turning hard left, hard right, etc? Please be as specific as possible.

2nd, how long has it had the problem? Has it had any service work or repairs done on it shortly before the problem showed up?

How many hrs would you estimate are on the boat?

Is it the left engine or the right engine, as you sit at the helm, and is it always the same engine?

Let me know,

Thanks,

RSRBOB