Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Installed battery backwords, corrected the problem, battery

Customer Question

installed battery backwords, corrected the problem, battery checks out 100% but no info shows on the panel and everything is dead
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
If you have not already done so, start by checking all the fuses, in some cases you will simply have to only replace a fuse and no damage to the computer was also done. Also make sure the cables including the ground battery cable are tight and clean at both ends.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.