Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 93 Arriva (bayliner) that I just changed the oil/

Customer Question

I have a 93 Arriva (bayliner) that I just changed the oil/ plugs/ cap and roter/ and wires and now the ignition fuse continues to blow. What is the red wire off of the main distributor? Could that be causing the problem? It was previously arching that is why I had the wires replaced.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

Could I get the engine serial number please?

Did the ignition fuse blow before you did all this work?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.

I need the engine serial number to know what you have exactly for electrical components?