Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

We need to move a 31' bayliner within the water from 1 slip

Customer Question

we need to move a 31' bayliner within the water from 1 slip to another. Thought is to rig an outboard motor to it
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just want to see what are our options to move a non-running boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
Honestly, under it's own power is best and you can simply install a portable kicker motor, however in the end you may find the easiest way is to just tow it out and pull/push it back into the other, if the slips are close and you can walk end to end on each then you may consider just using pull ropes and walk the boat to the new slip.
Those are the easiest ways.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.