Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I am looking to purchase a telescopic light pole 1995

Customer Question

Hi I am looking to purchase a telescopic light pole for a 1995 wellcraft cuddy 19 foot boat. Can you tell me where I can find one please
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? You can buy them from Amazon. Click this link below, this is what you are looking for, yes? http://www.amazon.com/SeaSense-Adjustable-Stern-Light-26-48-Inch/dp/B003F3K7QG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438358116&sr=8-1&keywords=telescopic+boat+stern+light
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Is that what you were looking for?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the start and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.
Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.
Thank you
Jason