Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Sea doo spx: I have a 1995 spx with a 650 x motor and recently

Customer Question

I have a 1995 spx with a 650 x motor and recently bought it and it was hooked up to a garden hose on the top of the motor so I was able to hear it run and now I need to know how to plum in the water lines to the motor for cooling motor oil injection has been blocked off so I have to mix oil with fuel and now I need to figure out cooling lines
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Hello and good afternoon,
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
Here is a link to the oem diagram of the cooling system: http://fiche.worldofpowersports.com/wps/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=seadoopwc&a=28&b=11&c=0&d=-COOLING-SYSTEM
If needed I can also provide the complete service manual that shows this as well for you, I will send that offer over as well.
In terms of the pre mix it is a 40 to 1 ratio oil to fuel ratio or 3.2 ounces to a gallon. And make sure to use the premium required seadoo oil or equivalent, do not use incorrect cheap oils.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.