Michael
Michael, Master Mechanic
Experience:  Over 25 years experience working on everything from PWC's to Mega Yachts
6854667

My Cummins part number(###) ###-####Boat Top Mount Control Throttle

Customer Question

My Cummins part number(###) ###-####Boat Top Mount Control Throttle Head Twin MS SW Version 3.1 Station ID 1, is showing wear on the starboard center detent. Since that is the main throttle I use. Understand that this throttle head has been known to fail, I am looking for a spare rebuilt unit. The one I have works fine other than the obvious wear. Know where I can find one?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** believe I found the throttle head controls that you are looking for...These are hard to find and this is a great price for a new unit!...take a look....http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shift-and-throttle-control-Cummins-electronic-/161774293710?hash=item25aa7fd2ce&vxp=mtr I hope this helps, Let me know if you need further assistance, Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, This is the control you were looking for, correct?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
If if you feel that my answer was helpfull, please do not forget to use the rating feature as this is the only way that we are credited for out time.
If you still need assistance please let me know and I will continue to help you with this.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I'm sure that you found that I lead you to the correct part and saved you a lot of money if you took advantage of it.
But since you will not respond whether my answer was helpful or not then I will not receive credit for helping you.... That's how our honor based system works.
Good day,