Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I know there is no spark when it never fires when starting

Customer Question

I know there is no spark when it never fires when starting because I pull a spark plug out and ground it and turn it over. When it starts fine, there is a good spark. When it is not starting, there is no spark in the spark plug gap at all. We had also replaced all the spark plug ends on the wires as well previously.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** get the make, model and serial number of your engine please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happened to my original thread where I stated all of that information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind, I thought I was on the original thread, somehow it had me start another thread (and ask me for $$ again) which I never intended to do. Ending this thread and continuing on the original.