Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

WHERE DO YOU FINE THE POWER AND TILL SWITCH

Customer Question

WHERE DO YOU FINE THE POWER FOR TRIM AND TILL SWITCH
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** trim switch gets voltage at the engine red wires along with the relays. Have you checked for voltage at the trim switch? What is your trim doing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY TRIM IS NOT WORKING AT. ALL.THRRE NO POWER ON THE RED WIRE IT IS JUST DEAD.WHATIS YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Ok the trim switch get power at the engine where the relays are connected to the power source. There is a terminal strip # ***** below the relays #78 & 99 on the side of the motor check for voltage at the red/white wire on the terminal strip. Do you have a trim switch on the side of the motor? Does it work?
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Ok up date the wires from the trim switch connect at the switch in the motor pan. The red/purple is power supply to both the pan trim switch and the control trim switch. Is it possible the wire got pulled loose at the motor?
Your motor is a 1994 no 90. They had changes in the wiring between those years.
ER is 94