Jeff G.
Jeff G., Marine Mechanic
Experience:  42 years experience, Certified Master Technician, All Major Outboards, Sterndrives, Hi-Performance
27391725

I have a 1994 Johnson j20eerc i believe the gas line from the

Customer Question

i have a 1994 Johnson j20eerc i believe the gas line from the fuel pump and electric
choke are wrong is there a diagram of how these should go? also do you know what prop i should run it is on a 15' aluminum center console.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? You have 2 different questions so I will get them 1 at a time. Starting with the fuel lines. What makes you think they are wrong? For the most part they only fit one way, as all of the hoses are precut to length. But what are you seeing on that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it seems like the one from the electronic choke should go right to the intake. is there a diagram of how they should go?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately I don't have the diagram for this one. I will opt out.
Expert:  Jeff G. replied 1 year ago.
The small hose from the primer goes to a small brass nipple on the mounting flange area of the carburetor. The larger hose goes from the fuel pump to the side of the carburetor. Is this what you are looking for?
Expert:  Jeff G. replied 1 year ago.
Hi is there anything else I can help you with on this?Please don't forget to rate my service to you. Thanks