Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Thanks this question. I have a PowerDrive v2 w/Ipilot/AP

Customer Question

Thanks for reading this question. I have a PowerDrive v2 w/Ipilot/AP all the whistle and bells, it has been reliable till today I can't get the remote to stay on and I don't hear any beeps from the controller, is there a reset or something like that I can do?
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have replaced the battery in the remote and have full power (24volt) the batteries.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today.When you deploy the unit, do you get the ready light at all?
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Do you still have the foot pedal for the unit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No this is a 2012 model that came all set from the dealer PowerDrive v2 Ipilot/ap no foot pedal came with it
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Can you open the head of the motor, unplug the Ipilot board, then try the unit again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but I can't finish this I have company now and it's not a good time right now it was better around 2-3 this afternoon thanks I'll try tomorrow
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Tomorrow I will be online after 530 PM CST.
Talk to you then
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome