Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Glastron 175ssv, 1990s. Evinrude Outboard motor 115 hp is 5

Customer Question

Glastron 175ssv, 1990s. Evinrude Outboard motor 115 hp is 5 years old. The battery was dead and it is currently recharging; however, we are wondering if there is a wiring issue that drained the battery. (No problem last time we took the boat out.) The shifter isn't working correctly. It will raise and lower the motor only in certain positions. Do you have a diagnosis for that?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** get the engine model number please?You say the motor is 5 years old so how can it be a 1994?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Boat is 1994, Engine is 2010 Evinrude 115 hp.
Don't know Engine model number offhand.
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Sorry can't help on this model year don't have the manual. I will opt another expert will help.