Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Fuel on board separator 2002 Boston whaler 200

Customer Question

fuel on board separator 2002 Boston whaler 200
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is Tan. Remove the water separator filter dump it into a clear container. Do you see a line of separation? If you squeeze the primer bulb when the engine acts like it is going to die will the engine keep running? Could I get the engine serial number please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has a 200 mercury 4cycle and it has fuel filters that have been replace in the last 4 months, I an asking for info on the on board water filter location
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
How am I supposed to get that out of this? fuel on board separator 2002 Boston whaler 200 Good luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know where the on board ware separator is located on a 2002 Boston Whaler Dauntless 200?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know where the on board fuel water separator is located on a 2002 Boston Whaler Dauntless 200?