Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Yamaha vx110 2007 It was running good. Turned off then tried

Customer Question

yamaha vx110 2007 It was running good. Turned off then tried to start. When I turn remote on green light comes on but nothing on screen. I have two and a lot of info comes up on the other one. What could be wrong.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
Start by checking battery and voltage, if low it could cause problems, from here check for codes which does unfortunately require dealer scan tool. When you press unlock you should get security light and beeps, if not then again dealer would need to test the remote communication.
The symptoms you are explaining are usually related to the remote and or security system and should provide a fault code.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.