Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Where can I find a manual old marine genset 6.5 MCC

Customer Question

Where can I find a manual for an old marine genset 6.5 MCCK-3CB
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? Believe it or not I actually have this. It's not the best of manuals, it's only 60 pages. And its' a scan of the actual print book from the 80's. Did you need a certain spec for the manual. Or did you need a copy of it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need a couple of views of the genset so I can tell what in looking at. Overall diagram of the physical plant with a few labels!
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
To be honest none of that is in the manual. There are diagrams of some of the basic wear and tear parts, such as the governor linkage, carb, fuel pump, cooling system. But there are no picture with arrows on them showing components. And no pictures of engine breakdown what so ever. In my opinion the manual I have is the factory service manual... but it is as basic as it gets. We are a pay website so I have to make sure you are happy with my service. Did you still want the manual, or did you want to call it quits based on my description of it? Also, if you do end up wanting it. I assume you can open up PDF files, yes?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I dont want the manual and I'm not satisfied with any of this! I've received no help and the payment will be canceled. I expected more help from Cummins/Onan!
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
We are not Onan..... We are a 3rd party service that provides technical support. But we are not the manufactoure.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Online Misrepresentation!