chester298
chester298,
69243481

I have a 1999 waverunner 650 the temp warning keeps flashing

Customer Question

I have a 1999 waverunner 650 the temp warning keeps flashing in gauge even after it sits overnight engine is cold could it b the gauge or temp senser
Category: Boat
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to Just answer. Initially, if your waverunner have flashing temp warning even your engine is cold and flashing as soon as you turn ON you ski. You possibly have temp sensor problem. Try to disconnect it to your electrical box then try to start it and see if warning temp is not flashing. Please note: Make it sure your engine is not over heating. If you found this sensor is faulty. Replace it before you use your waverunner. Go to your nearest Yamaha Dealer. Hope this information will be helpful.IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi

Let me know,
Chester
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.
Hi

Let me know,
Chester