Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

I have a 2000 Starcraft Fishmaster 176. The livewell pumps

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Starcraft Fishmaster 176. The livewell pumps aren't working. The switches on the dash light up and I have checked the circuit breakers. What's next and where are the pumps located?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you.The pumps are located in the bilge area in the rear of the boat. You will see the inlets from the outside of the transom. Check the power going to each pump when the switch is turned on. If you get a good 12V reading, replace the pump. If it is a low reading, check the wiring going to the pump from the dash, it could be failing.