Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 1994 Horizon 19 foot boat that was in show room condition

Customer Question

I have a 1994 Horizon 19 foot boat that was in show room condition until last week when my wife was putting on our lift and the canopy cover frame hooked the drivers side aluminum channel on top of the drivers side of the windshield. Can you direct me to find a replacement?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, where are you located ? Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ladysmith, Wisconsin.. Thank you Mike!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Is this a Horizon aluminum boat from Australia ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MichaelNo its a Four Winns made in the USA!!Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
My apologies, it does say Four Winns in the customer info.. I would be happy to talk to you on the phone but in this case I don't think it would be of much help as all I can tell you is to contact Four Winns directly and see if there are still parts available for your boat. Usually with boats this old the MFG. will no longer be able to source the parts but it's worth a try... here's the customer service link..... http://www.fourwinns.com/customer-service.aspx Also, you can try looking for boat salvage yards in your area. The windshield is most likely manufactured by Taylor Made so if the channel is part of the windshield frame then you might try contacting Taylor Made also... here is their link.... http://www.taylormadeproducts.com/ I hope this helps and if you still need my help, try to send a photo of the damaged part and I will help you look. Mike