Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

How do you get to the back of the headlights in front hull

Customer Question

how do you get to the back of the headlights in front hull
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Hello and good afternoon, Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today. Boats do not have headlights and that is because lights on boats are not meant for driving and partly due to the glare from the water, other vessels not being able to see as well as other problems. Lights are for docking and are called docking lights, these lights in most cases the only way to access the wiring/bulbs is to unscrew and remove the light/housing, once out you can service/replace the bulbs. Remember to clean old sealant off and new sealant when you put them back on the hull. Thank you!- Joe Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day! Ifyou need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.