Jeff G.
Jeff G., Marine Mechanic
Experience:  42 years experience, Certified Master Technician, All Major Outboards, Sterndrives, Hi-Performance
27391725

Jeff I am looking vro replacement fuel pump 1992

Customer Question

Jeff I am looking for a vro replacement fuel pump for a 1992 120hp Johnson outboard
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jeff G. replied 1 year ago.
Are you looking for a complete VRO pump, or just to pump fuel?If you are looking for the OEM pump it is a(###) ###-####You can order it at discount from www.boats.net.If you are looking for a non-VRO replacement fuel pump you can get one from Pro Marine, #8402-4 www.promarineusa.com This is an aftermarket type pump complete kit.A direct replacement for the VRO but non oiling would be a 8402-1 also from Pro Marine or a(###) ###-####OEM pump from Boats.net. This pump is if you want to just pump the fuel and disconnect the VRO oil side. You would pre-mix your fuel to oil at 50 to 1.Let me know if you have any further questions on this.Thanks