Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

I have a 2006 Super air nautique 220 with a very nice stereo

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Super air nautique 220 with a very nice stereo and tower speakers as well as 6 or 8 cocpit speakers. My problem is none of the cockpit speakers work, and I hate blasting everyone around me with my music. Is there a separate amplifier or fuse or something, since balance and fade controls don't fix the problem?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you today.
On your dash panel, there should be a switch to turn on and off some of the speakers. You may be able to turn off the tower and turn on the ones inside the boat. Most all boat systems are wired this way. It gives you an option as to whee you want the sound. All that you need to do is locate that switch, there is not set location for it.