Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I've got a Yamaha 1100 wave venture it starts fine but full

Customer Question

I've got a Yamaha 1100 wave venture it starts fine but full throttle it only goes 16 mph and usually runs 62 mph
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
You stated "full throttle" however I need to know if you are getting correct full throttle rpms, if so then the problem (so long as no misfires) is going to be usually pump/impeller related again so long as full rpms but low speed. If rpms are low as well then it is a running condition and we can check other things.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.