Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2007 Merc 50hr 2 stroke. Put away . All

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Merc 50hr 2 stroke. Put away for winter. All was well. Ing. Switch replaced 2yr ago. Batt 13 amp. I have a horn, fuel gauge , nav lites. Turn key to start,,, nothing
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?
Do you have gauges in the boat, if yes, do the gauges come alive and the alarm beep when you turn the key to run?
Also, do you have a voltmeter, and do you know how to take voltage measurements?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
It looks like you read my response and logged off. Did you try to send a reply back, as I did not receive one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes,I have volt meter.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Good morning.Do you have gauges in the boat, if yes, do the gauges come alive and the alarm beep when you turn the key to run?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes,I have a volt meter.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.