Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Faria gauges...how should they be hooked up...A to A, A to

Customer Question

Faria gauges...how should they be hooked up...A to A, A to B? ...and does it matter which gauge the lead wire from the box goes in to?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
I am not sure I follow on a to a or a to b. Each gauge (with the exception of harness connector type) has a diagram of each pin on it and what each pin is for. Lead battery power wire can go to any gauge, they all share power, In some cases it goes first into a fuse/circuit breaker before the gauges.
I may need to know the exact gauges that you are using to better assist you if the above info does not help. And in that cases I will provide info based on the info I receive at that time which may differ from the above.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.