Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I have a 1982 Robolo CC 20'. I have no idea what the fuel capacity

Customer Question

I have a 1982 Robolo CC 20'. I have no idea what the fuel capacity is.Please help...Thanks
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with. There is a set of books called "Powerboat Guide". Powerboat Guide is a collection of all of old original sales brochures. Click this link, this is what it is - http://www.amazon.com/2014-PowerBoat-Guide-Broker-Vol/dp/1491096136/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1436964048&sr=8-5&keywords=powerboat+guide That being said 55 gallons is what is advertised in the original sales brochure for this boat. I think that should do it. But if you had any further questions on the issue feel free to ask.Thank you,Jason
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Just checking in. No rating has been put through yet so I wanted to make sure that all your questions were answered. Did you have any further questions on this issue?