Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2001 Grand Heritage 26' Harris Floteboat with an inboard

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Grand Heritage 26' Harris Floteboat with an inboard 220 mercruiser engine. Can anyone tell me what the dimensions of the triangular pod in front of the engine housing should be? I think mine may be too large.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?I don't understand your question, what kind of problem are you having?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
It looks like you read my response and logged off. Did you try to send a reply back, as I did not recieve one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is Mike. There is a diverter pod under my deck in front of the engine housing--I would like to know the correct dimensions for the pod for a 2001 Harris Flotebote with an inboard 220 mercruiser engine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This trriangular pod was replaced & I feel it may be too large
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Can you take pictures of this? Why do you feel it may be to large?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I definitely feel like the boat is being held back , & seems to be struggling & has lost considerable speed--It will be at least 4 or 5 days before I can take a picture--I would just like to know what the proper dimensions are for this boat--there have to be specs somewhere!
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Dimensions is not something I would know here. You would have to contact Harris directly.