Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Same question. Where can I buy a white, hard resin,3

Customer Question

Same question. Where can I buy a white, hard resin,3 flange,4 inch diameter non screw-in, held on by a cotter pin prop for a 30 plus year old MinnKota trolling motor serial number 18693? No picture available nor any other visible markings/numbers on the
motor itself or shaft. Looking for any equivalent prop OR a reasonably priced complete motor/prop for a 12 foot flat bottom. The current trolling motor is small, light weight, 12 pound thrust back mounted with brackets. It is secondary to the 50 year Johnson
9.9 motor. I understand that the current trolling motor is no longer made as of 1990. I would pay $100 total for a complete set including shipping or a little more. The importance of this is unique because my dad has 4th stage lung cancer and fishing is our
bonding time. Thank you in advance, Mike Luter
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Here are all the available props for Minn Kota trolling motors. http://northlandmarine.com/MinnKotaQuickRef.htm#anchor_props Does it look like this prop? http://northlandmarine.com/MinnKotaProps/MinnKotaProp2061122.htm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Tan. I have already researched this site and in fact have this same sheet printed. I do not believe any of these will work because these props are new and the assembly is more than a cotter pin. I need help with vintage equipment. Craigs list shows 3 good choices of a whole Minn Kota trolling motor with good prop but the seller will not respond. I have tried since mid June. Any suggestions on vintage vendors. E-bay has not been of any success either. Thank you and I am sorry for the daunting request.
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
This is why I needed the pic of what you have there is no info out there that I can find with the info you have supplied. I did as much as I could on your original post as to the request for a pic. Finding parts for a product this old is next to impossible. They only make parts for so long and the prop is a part that won't last long in any inventory as they tear up easily.