Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a new 2015 mercury 90 hp command thrust on a pontoon

Customer Question

I have a new 2015 mercury 90 hp command thrust on a pontoon boat. We have been at the lake on vacation and have noticed the motor running rough intermittently, then last night it started having one of its "rough spells" and it made a beeping sound. We pulled the boat out of the water to check if the water intake was clogged (it wasnt) also gave it a good flushing with the water hose and plugged in the bank charger. My question is what could be causing this and should I take the boat in immediately (we are on vacation) or is it safe to run?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with. Is the beeping a solid Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Or is it a beep beep beep over and over?
Expert:  cristinab-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/boat/96yjr-new-2015-mercury-90-hp-command-thrust-pontoon.html).
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.