Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I have a 2014 Evinrude 250 outboard. Just had it summerized

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Evinrude 250 outboard. Just had it summerized and put back in mooring spot. Today I am getting a water temperature high reading and a beeping and red light alert. I have parked it. Dealer is closed today. What could the problem be
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? The cooling system consists of an impeller and a thermostat. So either it has a bad impeller or bad thermostats. A clog. Or a bad sensor making it think it's overheating when it's not. Have you pulled the engine cover off and checked the temps manually to see if the engine is running hot?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. It looks like you read my reply and logged off. Did you try to send a response back, as I did not receive one.