Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

Good afternoon my friends..This is Steve Joy again from Maine

Customer Question

Good afternoon my friends..This is Steve Joy again from Maine looking for a 44xs motor..Maybe you have one just laying around looking for a home..? Second if that's not possible. Would any of you know. a motor man by the name Jerry Weinert..back in the 80s he did over one of your 44 motors and am looking to get back into D stock hurt outboard..Don't want a Tohatsu. ..want to beat them with a merc...slightly " tweeked" or " Freshened up"....Need some help here got a credit card waitin ...
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mean while 4 days later and a request from you for a survey and not a word on an answer to my very simple questions. You think your quality control would be acceptable to me as professional builder..not on your life..Mercury marine as a world renowned entity. should do better especially if they charge any fee for a service. upfront..Wanting to keep my money in the U.S. I want to use merc. But treated as no one special just an old pecked wood from Maine I guess I'm nothing to worry about..trust me..your site is eorthless. I've resigned myself to the "good faith" deposit as a learning experiance..Hey keep it.I'll just move on..don't need the trouble..enjoy your 4th cause I will inspire of things...good by....
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Hello Steve, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you today.
Here on Just Answers, we are not Mercury Marine. This is an independent question and answer site. Your question has been here for so long due to the fact that no one has the answer that you are looking for. There are only a handful of us that answer questions in this category, and none of us know of Jerry Weinert.
If you are looking to get a hold of Mercury, try(###) ###-####or 5040.
Thanks,
Charles
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fine...not again
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
No worries