Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

Is there a diagram on how to install canvas on a 270cr. I

Customer Question

Is there a diagram on how to install canvas on a 270cr. I purchased the boat it is a 2005 The canvas was never used by previous owner.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
The short answer is no, canvas is usually an add on or optional accessory added to the vessel be it new or used. There are also many different areas canvas covers, I am guessing this is a bimini top or canvas for storing the vessel when not in use which is just snapping into place, if the snaps have no yet been added to the boat that may be why your not able to easily install it. Either way for me to help further I would need to first know what type of canvas you are referring to and a picture of the area.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.